- Dissertation writing manual
- Content and Style On PhD Dissertation
- Doctoral dissertation writing ideas
- Management dissertation writing help
- Choosing literature topics
- Education dissertation topic
- Ways to proofread your thesis
- Dissertation literature review
- Selecting an Accounting dissertation topic
- Writing thesis sections
- Dissertation service can be a scum
- Master's thesis glossary importance
- Doctoral thesis proposal
- Finding a sample for your PhD thesis
- How to get an APA dissertation sample
- Finding A Proficient Online Thesis Helper
- The main purposes of writing a thesis
- Don't give up on your dissertation
- The reference list of a dissertation
- Topic ideas for a thesis on design
- Educational management dissertation
- Euthanasia thesis manual
These manuals, guides and samples will help you build a strong paper that would get the green light from any graduate school instructor.
- MyDissertations.com - dissertation writing service
These resources have been carefully checked by our dissertation writers and editors.
Dissertation Research Writing: The Reference List
By the time you reach the point in your educational career you should be well versed in this area. Come on, you have been writing essays and thesis papers from the time you were in grade school. If you do not know anything about dissertation research writing and the reference list then something has gone very wrong in your studies.
Whatever the case may be the reference list will be on the last page of the paper. The information on the reference list will be available so that if whoever may be reading the paper wants to see more from one of your sources they will be able to do so by using the reference list to locate that particular source. You will need to have in text citations as well.
It is very important that you start on the reference list while you are doing your research. By writing down your references as you find them, it will be easier to do both the in-text citations as well as the reference list at the end.
- When doing your dissertation research writing, the reference list should be on a page that is separate from the rest of the text in the dissertation. On the reference page, References needs to be the title and in needs to be in the center in the first line of the page. It should not be bolded, underlined or have quotation marks.
- All of the text on the reference page needs to be double spaced.
- Every entry should be started from the left margin of the page and each additional line of every entry should have a hanging indention of ½’’.
- Names of authors are written last name first.
- Entries should be made alphabetically according to the authors. Last name first.
- If there are many articles or texts that you referenced by the same author then those works should be listed in chronological order starting with the earliest one.
- Titles must be presented in their full form.
- Use the capitalization and punctuation that matches the title of the work being cited.
In Dissertation research writing, the reference list does not have to be difficult. If you keep notes of what came from where then at the end of the dissertation research writing, the reference list should only be a matter of filling in the blanks.
No matter what you do you must remember to always cite everything that you write!