- Dissertation writing manual
- Content and Style On PhD Dissertation
- Doctoral dissertation writing ideas
- Management dissertation writing help
- Choosing literature topics
- Education dissertation topic
- Ways to proofread your thesis
- Dissertation literature review
- Selecting an Accounting dissertation topic
- Writing thesis sections
- Dissertation service can be a scum
- Master's thesis glossary importance
- Doctoral thesis proposal
- Finding a sample for your PhD thesis
- How to get an APA dissertation sample
- Finding A Proficient Online Thesis Helper
- The main purposes of writing a thesis
- Don't give up on your dissertation
- The reference list of a dissertation
- Topic ideas for a thesis on design
- Educational management dissertation
- Euthanasia thesis manual
These manuals, guides and samples will help you build a strong paper that would get the green light from any graduate school instructor.
- MyDissertations.com - dissertation writing service
These resources have been carefully checked by our dissertation writers and editors.
A List Of Interesting English Literature Dissertation Ideas
Whilst it can sometimes be difficult to think of good topic ideas for various essays, when it comes to English literature, due to it being such a wide ranging of subject, sometimes the difficulty is not so much thinking of ideas, but narrowing them down into one that you’d most like to write about. However, if you are struggling for ideas then the following outlines various approaches that you can take with your essay.
Writing papers based on various authors
You may wish to base your essay on your favourite author or authors. For example, you may wish to do an in-depth study into the life and work of a particular author, or you may wish to compare two authors and how they’ve inspire each other or, alternatively, you can compare and contrast their work.
Basing your paper on a specific piece of literature
Rather than basing your work on a specific author, you may wish to look at a specific piece of literature. For example, your paper could be about your favourite book, especially one that is seen as being highly influential. You may even wish to compare different books from a certain series, or from the same genre.
Comparing literary eras in your essay
As well as comparing authors or literary works, you may even wish to compare literary eras as part of your paper. For example, you may wish to see what similarities exist between two different eras, as well as any contrasting differences. This can be a great approach to take as it gives you a wide range of topics to talk about.
To give you the bit of further inspiration, you can look at the various topics and titles listed below. It may be that you would quite like to write your essay based directly on one of the titles listed, or the titles may simply provide you with inspiration to think of your own.
- The life and works of Jane Austen
- An analysis of symbolism used in Lord of the Flies
- Character development in Brighton Rock
- How does Ebenezer’s character develop in Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol?
- How do the roles of Lady Macbeth and Macbeth cross over?
- A character profile of Hamlet and similarities with any of Shakespeare’s other characters
- A history of English literature
- English literature in the Elizabethan and Jacobean period
- A study of leading authors in modern English literature
- A comparison of styles between British and American literature
- An analysis of Milton’s Paradise Lost and his take on the monarchy